Thursday, October 1, 2015

October 1st is 31 for 21!

October is here and it's time to write!  My beloved husband Nate is on a tropical island this month so I'm sure the kids will give me some good material to work with.  For example, just yesterday I found my precious lambs in the garage frolicking in a puddle of dog urine.  You can't make this stuff up people, the fun just never stops at the Leitz house.  

Newcomers, 31 for 12 is a series of daily posts in October about Down Syndrome, Trisomy 21 (and other random things I feel like talking about).  

Let's get this party started!  Anyone have questions or themes they would like to hear about?  Just let me know!  Comments are very encouraging so don't be shy with those emoticons friends. Click 31 for 21 info  for more info and to read other 31 for 21 bloggers. 


Stay poster throughout the month for opportunities to win this years button! 



No comments:

Post a Comment