- Claire is totally in love with pasta.
- My husband has been begging me for months to make this and
its going to take so much time to put together that I wont have time to
write anything profound.
- I'm have a little writers block.
- It's the yummiest thing I know how to make, seriously it's Soooooooo good
1 Package Parmesan Cheese- grated
1 Cup Montery Jack Cheese- grated
1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese- grated
1/4 Cup Olive Oil
1 Small Onion- chopped
1 tsp Rosemary
4 Whole Cloves
4 Slices Bacon- diced
2 Cloves Garlic- crushed
1-2 Lbs Chicken breast- boneless, skinless, cut into bite sized pieces
3/4 Cup White Wine
3 Bay Leaves
3/4 Cup Chicken broth
2 Cups Fresh Mushrooms- sliced
1/3 Cup Real Butter
1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
1/4 tsp White Pepper
1/2 Cup Flower
3 Cups Milk
1/8 tsp Nutmeg
1) Saute bacon and set aside.
Finding those cloves around the bacon and rosemary can be a real trick. I leave the liquids in while I am looking for them because they float.
Nate helped but I found the winning last clove. Guess who does not have to do the dishes!
Regroup with adorable assistant, we have a long way to go. It's going to be so yummy.
5) While you are waiting for the water to boil, melt butter with garlic salt and white pepper in a sauce pan.
Whisk in flower until smooth.
8) Spray your pan.
It'll make a 13x9
(but I double it and put it in a bunch of 8x8s and share because if you are going to do all the work,
share the love or at lease get a freezer meal out of it.)
9) Layer in order and repeat, top with cheese.
- cheese mixture (all three cheese)
- meat mixture
I lay it all out
If the noodles stick run them under hot water while separating.
10) Bake uncovered 450 degrees for approximately 30 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Claire loves to eat the extra noodles.