Sunday, October 23, 2011

Claire's Top 5

Claire has always LOVED READING! We joke that she thinks people come over just to read her books.  Some of Claire's favorites are...
1.Lama Lama Mad at Mamma 


2.Miss Spider's Tea Party


3. Don't Let the Pigeon Dive the Bus

4. Silly Sally


5.The Day Jimmy's Boa Constrictor Ate the Wash 
Bonus:
1. Favorite Library Book of the Week was Tell Me the Day Backwards
2. Favorite Story Time Book was I Want My Hat Back
Mom's Picks
1. On The Night You Were Born 
 2. I Love You Sticky Face
 3. The Little Mouse, The Red Ripe Strawberry and The Big Hungry Bear
4. Alice Fairy (Even cute if you don't have an Alice)
What are some of your favorite books?

3 comments:

  1. My two are Mean Soup and The Baby Blue Cat and The Smiley Worm Doll are my two faves but they are ones from my childhood so they are older. Willows faves right now are the touch and feel books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about The Day Jimmy's Boa Ate the Wash the other day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids always loved Dr. Seuss and I just bought the new one of his that came out (old stories written by him prior to his death & just rediscovered) it is very good. I'm also a huge fan of the Llama Llama books and love reading them to the grandkids!!

    ReplyDelete