Thursday, May 5, 2011

Yummy!

I have to give  a shout out to our new friend Jessica who has been bringing me meals all week, THANK YOU!  She didn't even know us, just heard about our situation through a mutual friend and decided to coordinate dinner for two weeks.  It totally ends up being dinner, lunch and freezer meals because we can't even eat all this yummyness fast enough. What a blessing.  I have been able to take the girls out to the park or play in the back yard till dinner and then just come inside to a hot meal.  The best part is that I also get a beautiful, smiling face coming to encourage me just when I am feeling the most alone, 5:30, awesome!  I am so grateful for you Jessica.  You are the hands and feet of Jesus for us this week.

I was feeling yucky this morning and my wonderful friend Jamie took Claire to her Doctor's appointment and then to preschool.  What a life saver!  I already had to residual the follow up the day of once and they would not have been happy if I did it again.THANK YOU!

I really do feel so cared for and loved.  Thank you to all the friends and family that have made this first week really great.  Thank you for the phone calls, food, messages... just stopping in to say hi means so much.  I am so blessed to have such wonderful people.  I LOVE YOU! 

1 comment: