Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Stranger at the Door

The dog and I had a bit of a scare last night when a stranger came to the door and just camped out.  All of us were in bed and Deacon just started barking it up, which is very usual.  Then the stranger went back to their truck, parked in my drive way and sat there for like ten minutes.  I waited, phone in hand, praying that they would just GO AWAY!

The next morning I found a note.  It was Bate's Pharmacy coming to deliver Claire's supplies.  They drive their own cars and where normal cloths.  I called, apparently they deliver till 10 PM.  Not to my house!  We have been getting deliveries for Claire for over four years and the thought never even crossed my mind that it could be them.

I miss my big strong man!  I love my dog!

1 comment:

  1. That would have freaked me out!!! gosh , why didn't he call your home phone while he was sitting in your driveway and let you know he was there for a delivery.
    nice that they deliver til 10 but they should get a better method.

    ReplyDelete