Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I Remember You



There are so many ways to show graditude to our military members who fight to protect you and me. Lets make sure we do it not just think it!  To your brother, uncle, neighbor, friend... tell them.

Thank you
I love you
I am so proud of you
I am grateful
I remember
I miss you
I am praying for you

YOU ARE WHAT THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR and they need to know you REMEMBER!

Please remember to encourage Nate.  He is on Face book often and it's a great way to tell him you remember.  If you want to send him a care package or letter I can get you the info. There are also a lot of resources on line to encourage a soldier you don't even know.

http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1280.html


The mission of Let's Say Thanks is to provide a way for individuals across the country to recognize U.S. troops stationed overseas. By submitting a message through this site you have the opportunity to send a free personalized postcard greeting to deployed servicemen and women.

http://www.amillionthanks.org/

A Million Thanks is a year-round campaign to show our appreciation for our U.S. Military Men and Women, past and present, for their sacrifices, dedication, and service to our country through our letters, emails, cards, and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment