Sunday, October 17, 2010

Special Olympics Practice

I love love love watching Nate play with his little girls!  He is, by far, Claire's favorite thing in the world.  So many days Nate is the hand of grace to pick me up, brush me off and tell me it's all going to be okay.  His relationship with Claire is so beautiful.  Yesterday he took the girls to Young Athletes, which is the pre special Olympics training program.  It was their first day and kind of an experiment, definitely a success.


 Claire and Makenna

 Stretching out with Dad


 Makenna does a little tumbeling

 Hop hop hop

 Claire balancing

 Dad helps Claire jump

 "Going on a bear hunt"

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Tami. You & Nate are so blessed to have each other. I watched him dancing w/Claire in his arms at Brice's wedding and it was so beautiful. She was obviously so happy dancing in Daddy's arms.

    ReplyDelete