Sunday, October 24, 2010

Everything I need

EVERYTHING I NEED I CAN BUY AT WAL MART, YES!!

When I took the girls to stay with my parents for the weekend it dawned on me.  I could forget something!  It would be okay, everything Claire needs to survive can be purchased at Wal Mart.  It sounds funny, but this is a huge mile stone.  One Thanksgiving something went wrong with her feeding tube and my mom and I had to drive to Spokane and back (4 hours) to get what we needed.  Apparently these kinds of pediatric medical supplies don't exist in small town hospitals, even in Moses Lake, which isn't that small.

It's a small thing but none the less, something to celebrate.
 WE HAVE COME SO FAR!

 Mom is so funny!

 "More" Claire's favorite word, before she discovered "No," more was cuter.

 We are learning to sing and sign.  P.S. I miss being skinny, 8 weeks left, ahhhhhhhhhh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment