Monday, October 18, 2010

And Pregnant!

I know, I know it sounds crazy but yes, we are having girl number three, Alice, in December.

I have the unusual privilege of being a triplet.  It was so nice growing up with all that support around me.  I cried my first day of college because it was the first day of school I had ever been without my brothers.  They are still a huge joy to me.  

It can be so hard facing the challenges of life without a buddy.  Claire and Makenna are best of friends and we are so grateful!   I'm glad Claire will have someone who understands her and will defend her but I don't want Makenna to feel like the third parent... Alice :)  Makenna and Alice will grow up with a little more understanding of people who are different from them and I know they will be better for it.  At times it will be hard but they will all have each other.

We are thinking this is it for the bio kids, maybe some more adopted sweeties, we'll see.  

P.S. Claire and Makenna are playing dress up.  Makenna has the play camera and it took me a while to figure out what she was saying, "cheese princess" TOO CUTE!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Three little girls!! That's how we started too. FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tami, I don't know where you find the time to blog in addition to everything else you do. You must have got your multitasking skills from your Mom. Congrats on Baby Alice. Three little princesses!!

    ReplyDelete