Sunday, October 31, 2010

31 for 21 Recap



I did it!  Blogged every single day of October for Down Syndrome awareness.  It's kind of sad that it is over.  I guess I do need to save some material for next year but that won't stop me from blogging a little here and there.

First of all, thank you to my little Claire Bear.  I am honored to be your mommy.  You are such a special girl.  Thank you for introducing me to this whole new beautiful world.  I love you.  I look forward to watching your  life unfold.

Thank you to my wonderful husband, Nate.  You are a gift from God and I am so grateful for you. I am blessed to be a part of your family.  It is exciting to see what God has made of our little life.  I couldn't do all this without you.

I also want to say thank you to everyone who read the blog and to those who commented.  It was SO ENCOURAGING to get all the positive feed back from friends, family, acquaintances and even complete strangers across the country (and even one fan from Ireland).

So to wrap this up here are some pictures of the our Halloween-a-thon weekend.

Makenna choosing what to wear to Claire's school party Saturday night, princess Elmo?

Ventriloquist fairy?


Claire decided on Cinderella.  "You get two candies for two fish." Pure joy!

Fishing at the school party.

Mermaid Makenna tossing a ball into the clown.

Getting dressed up for Sunday school, Makenna cow girl.

Claire went with the ballerina for church.

Off to a friends for Halloween night fun fun fun.  Makenna saying "apple."  She is a teenage mutant ninja turtle, Donatello.

Rylan was Leonardo.

Asher, AKA Micheal Angelo.

Zeke was Raphael.

And don't forget Elmo!

Makenna was off to get some candy.

So tired!

Not sure what she is doing but it's cute!

Back home, tuckered out!

Makenna is limp!

Had to wash off the green face paint though.  TURTLE POWER!!

1 comment:

  1. love it!! loved Elmo stopping by my house... hope she enjoys her kit kat..:D Brody loved that elmo came by too... he said "mama claire looked like elmo"

    ReplyDelete